Sunday, October 12, 2008

Ralph visits Manaal

Friday 12th of September

RALPH'S WEEKEND WITH AN INDIAN FAMILY

I was bought to Manaal's house by his neighbour Briana as Manaal wasn't feeling well. Manaal was very excited to see me. As soon as he got his hands on me he gave me millions of cuddles and hugs. He held me so tightly I felt like I couldn't breathe.



Manaal introduced me to all his toy friends and I was very happy to make new friends with 'Stitch and Orangutan'.



On Friday night Manaal made a special Indian dinner for me. I had Rice Coconut 'n' Beef Curry and Crispy Pappadoms. The dinner was very delicious and I wish that I could have more Indian food.



Saturday 13th of September

On Saturday morning Manaal and I played a lot with his little brother Mishaal who is just 5 months old. We made some freaky sounds to get his attention and I think he was very fond of my meow-meow!

In the afternoon I played with Manaal's dinosaur friends and i was so terrified to see the ferocious meat eater Tyrannosaurus Rex but later on I built a good rapport with him.

In the evening we watched Mannal's favourite 'Disney Channel'. We had a splendid time watching Zack & Cody! By night we were so tired we fell asleep very early.



Sunday 14th of September

On Sunday we had a good time reading books. Manaal was teaching me phonics and I had a nice time trying it. Since Manaal's Dad was on On-Call Duty that day we couldn't go out anywhere. So we played on the swing in our backyard.

No comments: