Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Ralph visits Serlina & Pony

11.04.08
Welcome to our place Ralph! It's quite an interesting experience for Serlina & Pony. They were happy to have him home.

12.04.08
Ralph and Serlina welcomed their classmates Sujata, Sam and Tyla. They came over to have a party. They played together on the trampoline, tree house and over the farm. They had a great times and dreams that night.

13.04.08
It's a sunny day. We had morning tea at the deck. Later on that afternoon, we went to Moeraki Boulders to see the natural formed , large stones and the lighthouse to see the Yellow-eyed Penguins. I think Ralph had a good time as we did because we both fell fast asleep earlier than usual.

14.04.08
After school we had some snacks with Ralph. Then we played a role play game. I was the Queen, Pony was the King and Ralph certainly was our child cat. Ha ha ha...

15.04.08
I left Ralph with my little brother Ryan and asked him to look after him for me.

16.04.08
Pony didn't feel well yesterday but she felt better today, then she promised me to take care of Ralph for me today.

Tonight was Pony's sister Jinny's birthday. We made a cake for her and decorated it with Ralph. Guess he liked chocolate too. Yum!

17/04/08
Ralph is leaving my place tomorrow. i pack him with his journal. Hope he will miss me and Pony! We love you Ralph!

1 comment:

Jane Nicholls said...

Wow, Ralph sounded like he had fun! But who is Pony? Is Pony a special friend like Ralph? It is great that Ralph has found a new friend. Thank you for sharing these stories, I am enjoying reading about the adventures that Ralph gets up to.