Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Ralph visits Turi


29 February 2008

Ralph was warmly welcomed at our home, especially because Turi was at home unwell when Miss Barnett rang us up and said Turi had been awarded "Star of the Week!" Awesome!

Turi had a big rest with Ralph the first day. On Saturday morning they had breakfast together and later on they both went for a walk to Nana's house.



On Sunday, Turi, Ariana and Mariah had lots of involvement with Ralph's care. They even introduced a friend for him, ginger cat!

7 comments:

Jane Nicholls said...

Wow, Ralph has been very busy and school has just started for the year. I bet he is very happy to be rescued off the shelves and be able o spend time at your houses. I wonder what sorts of adventures he will get up to this year? I will have to keep coming back to read your blog.
Mrs Nicholls

Marnie said...

It sounds like Ralph has a lovely time visiting all your homes!

Suzie Vesper said...

Great to see that Ralph and Turi looked after each other. What a wonderful blog you have! I hope you don't mind if I share it with other teachers who want to know how to write great blogs!

Anonymous said...

Great writing! I like that Ralph has a new friend - I think he and ginger cat will be great friends! I can't wait to read more of his adventures! :)

Lenva said...

I showed this blog in a workshop today.
Congratulations - it has now become one of my favourite blogs.

Lenva said...

I showed this blog in a workshop today. I'm a big Ralph fan and your blog is now one of my favourites.

Mrs McC said...

Thank you all for your lovely comments. I hope you continue to love Ralph's blog as much as we do!

Miss Barnett & Room 1